The service offered by My Ghost Market Ltd. (“MGM”) is to enable a contract between buyer and seller through a platform in the best possible conditions for both. In this way, the responsibility to legally fulfill the contract rests solely on seller and buyer.
We are committed to protect the rights of the buyers and sellers; in this agreement we are going to establish how we are going to treat the rights and responsibilities of the seller and buyer, as well as the rights of MGM, extending these agreement to our different products and services on: EDMWarriors, PirateBeats and Ghostloops websites.
2. Rights and responsibilities of seller
2.1 Rights of seller:
- (a) A percentage of the selling price of his sold musical content. This payment always will be received once his musical content has been sold.
- (b) Being able to edit the musical content and his information with the approval of MGM.
- (c) Being able to remove your musical content with the approval of MGM, .
- (d) To be able to withdraw the profits obtained with his activity, in a period of time of between 15-30 days normally. This withdraw will be made through the options that we have available and activated.
- (e) Musical content uploaded may content samples of original songs, provided the original name of the artist and the song is indicated. In these cases, the value we offer is the variation or instrumentation around that sample, this variation or instrumentation around the sample, must be original, exclusive and unique.
- (f) Musical content uploaded may content COMPLEMENTARY free library samples (not complete loops as melody, chords, riffs, etc).
2.2 The seller agrees to:
- (a) It is his responsibility to upload, offer and sell any musical item or service through MGM.
- (b) Understands that MGM is only an intermediary.
- (c) Understands that MGM is not responsible for fraudulent actions by third parties on MGM.
- (d) Do not break any point agreed in all MGM agreements: upload musical item, confidential, custom service, intellectual property.
- (e) Understands that he will be directly and personally liable under the law if he break any of our points of our terms and conditions. Therefore, he will have to face the law if a customer has a problem with some of his products, and if you have violated our rules, our team of lawyers will work with the customer to solve the problem caused to his (client) favor.
- (f) Be legally bound not to make any direct or indirect manifestation of authorship of any musical item, before, during or after its publication or sale at MGM.
- (g) Understands that the buyer has the right to act as the creator or complete author of the musical item sold.
- (h) The seller has the responsibility to attend to the notifications and messages of My Ghost Market, as well as to use an updated email that he checks regularly. The seller is responsible for the possible consequences derived from the non-response of our notifications or messages.
This agreement extends to third-party users who indirectly witness any purchase of musical items on MGM.
All legal liability of the confidential agreement rests with the seller is the only one who can guarantee the agreement. MGM has no responsibility if the seller breaks the agreement.
5. Avoiding commissions
5.1. MGM requires you to make all payments to MGM and to make payments to and accept payments from other Users in the purchase and sale of Services for MGM projects directly through the mechanisms available on the Site.
5.2. You are strictly prohibited from attempting to negotiate the fee for a project with another user directly (outside of MGM) after that project has been created/opened and before that project has been closed (i.e. during an ongoing project). This also applies to any project that was closed without a Seller being chosen, and then contacting them about the project anyway. Both parties are responsible for notifying MGM if the payment amount increases after the project is closed.